Do you want to recreate the magic of Italian cuisine at home?
Subscribe to my newsletter and download the e-book about the ingredients that should not be missing from your pantry!
What is it for?
- I realized that during my cooking classes I get a lot of questions about the ingredients of the Italian cuisine
- Many of my clients and students ask me, for example, why a certain flour and not another, when to use “pelati” and when to use “cherry tomatoes”
- When they go shopping, they are in doubt about what to buy and the criteria why to pick one brand instead of another one
- What I hear often? “My dish is not as good as when I tasted it on my trip to Italy!”
Italian cuisine: a few ingredients to create the magic. On the condition to pick them thoroughly. For this reason, I created an inspirational and easy-to-read book that will help you to:
- organize your pantry with the basic ingredients of Italian cuisine
- understand what are the criteria for choosing them during your grocery shopping
- for each ingredient, you will get also ideas on how to use it in your cooking.
This is a special gift, only for the subscribers of my monthly newsletter.
What you will find in my newsletter
Each month, you will receive in your inbox:
- 4 new Italian cooking recipes, tested during my cooking classes, using seasonal ingredients
- fact sheets on the ingredients of Italian cuisine, how to recognize quality ones and how to use them
- updates on all my events, tastings and cooking classes
It will be a pleasure to share all of this with you!